Kevin Falcon has a dream; the dream of becoming the best bodybuilder in the world. On his Instagram the 19-year-old, rising athlete from Miami, Florida explains: “I want to be so big that I don’t get confused with being a men’s physique or classic physique competitor.” Kevin’s posts are full of funny, witty, and inspiring lines, and the reader gains much knowledge: fitness knowledge and life knowledge. Here are Kevin’s 20 best captions:
1. I don’t see myself as the biggest or the genetically gifted one at the gym, I see myself as the most hard working man in the room.
2. If there’s one word that describes me, it’s Hard Working!
3. This is a repetitive sport! You wake up everyday to do the same thing over and over again. Many might see it as a boring lifestyle, but for me is more than just a sport, is my life.
4. One rep at a time, one set a time, one day at a time, one week at a time, year after year you get closer to your vision. Bodybuilding is a lifestyle, its not going to happen overnight, but if you give everything you got, I assure you that you will be the best version of yourself.
5. The last reps that hurt are the ones that determine who you really are.
6. It’s a mental thing! You just keep moving even when you don’t feel like it.
7. If you can control your mind you can control your thoughts, and like that create things never seen before.
8. The only place where your dreams become impossible is in your own thinking.
9. Some people lift cuz they think it’s gonna get them bitches, or money, or exotic cars, but (…) it’s about self development and personal growth.
10. Set your goals and never let anyone get in your way.
11. There’s no easy way, do the work and fall in love with the progress.
12. I used to hate pain, but with time it showed me that’s the way to go if you want to be the best in this chosen field.
13. When you feel like quitting, think why you started.
14. Stay humble! For the four years that I have been in this sport, I have never met anyone that is not humble. No matter if they are rich or big, they all have taught me something that I’m taking it and passing it on, and that is to be humble.
15. It’s your vision! So don’t let anyone tell you it can’t be done.
16. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do, you make sure you stand your ground and do what your heart believes its right.
17. If you believe deep down that you can do something, you will eventually succeed.
18. They told me so many times I couldn’t do it and they keep saying it, but I’m determined to prove them wrong.
19. People say “I workout to better myself”. I say, I don’t want to just better myself, I want to be the best bodybuilder that ever existed.
20. The mind is the only limit.
Kevin Falcon on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/_kevinfalcon_/